New year's advice | Comic

Comic description. First panel: a woman with hair covering her eyes and the text when I was little, a teacher told us to have just one resolution per year. Second panel: a guy walking on a desert with a backpack and the text if you have more -she said-. Third panel: the same guy falling to his knees and the text you'll get overwhelmed.


Fourth panel: the guy laying on the ground and the text and nothing is ever done. Fifth panel: the woman from the first panel, but now with horns, a clown's nose, fangs, a demon's tail and the words I succ on her shirt, then the text but she was a jerk to my sister and I will never forgive her, so...

Sixth panel: a girl showing a list to a ghost while saying these are my 2000 resolutions for this year, the ghost hits its face. End description

This 2018, don't be let anyone bully your siblings... and maybe be more mature than I am.

Bonus:

Bonus image description: the girl rewriting the list with the ghost, she asks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!