Sweets | Logo

Image description: the word SWEETS wrote in bright pink and curly letters, the first letter E is flying attached to a bubblegum bomb, the words CANDY SHOP are under it in black. End description

This one made me crave candy so much but I don't have any, maybe I should go to this store!

Hello there!
Pleased to be working with you. I'm in the final steps of opening a candy shop in the UK called Sweets. Yep, a pretty awesome and straight forward name!
We'll offer a very wide variety of candy; just about anything you can imagine. I would love for the logo to capture the joys of candy whether it be with an icon, colors, etc.
You can try a lollipop, wrapped candy, chocolate, etc. There are really a lot of different things that could represent Sweets, so long as the text "Sweets" is legible from a far distance as this will be on our sign.
I would please ask that the words "Candy Shop" are below the main name "Sweets".
Jeffrey Young
Sweets Candy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!