When | Speedpaint

Image description: a wooden desk with what seems to be a plastic carpet with a rombs pattern, above it's a colorful magazine scrap, the Eiffel Tower post card, a bracelet that spells dodie, a post-it note with doodles and the words I'll never be sixteen again, and an old sheet of paper that has a paper doll above it, trapped in the sheet by her skirt. There is a purple tape with the word when placed where the doll's eyes would be. The cisneConCorbata's watermark is in the postcard stamp. End description

This was originally for a tumblr thing called 10 days of dodie: stuff happened and I didn't do it, but I didn't want to throw the ideas I already had, so here's something about my favorite dodie song: When.

Here's the speedpaint:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!