I guess | A story via ilustrations

Image description: a polaroid showing a girl in the beach, leaning to take something from the sand. Near the left bottom corner there's a bucket with water. The image is captioned as you are not so bad, i guess. 08.08.7. End description

Image description: a polaroid showing a girl sleeping with her left hand over a bunch of papers, showing a watch on her wrist. The photo is captioned as You stole my watch, I guess. 05.23.78. End descriptionImage description: a polaroid showing a part of a calendar, it can be read Birthday! You are bad look! followed by an arrow directed to the circled tuesday 13th box with a drawing of a cake. The photo is captioned as Thanks, I guess? 01.13.81. End description

Image description: a polaroid showing a single white orchid. The photo is captioned as I miss you, I guess. 07.09.83, with the words I guess crossed out. End descriptionImage description: a polaroid showing an ajar door, letting see a goat sitting in a bed while chewing a shirt. The photo is captioned as Not the last time you do this, I guess. 10.08.88. End description

Image description: a polaroid showing a compromise ring. The photo is captioned as Marry me, I guess. 08.08.91, with the words I guess crossed out. End description

A series of black and white polaroids, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!